Getting a Job Online

Anonymous | Friday, October 23, 2009 at 10:21:00 PM | Be the first to comment! |
Tags: | |
Filed Under:
NOTE: This was my very first article posted at my WordPress blog in October 2009. I've decided to post it here since I'm updating this site too often.

Being online for long hours really teaches me many things. Sometimes I find it boring and sometimes I find it a waste of time, but most of the time, I have been entertained in any way. Surfing is the first thing that is done once an Internet browser is open. Of course, there I was searching for information that are available in the net, downloading music and videos, chatting, social networking, reading some news and articles that I find interesting about latest discoveries, love and relationships, latest buzz on entertainment, latest happening around the world, and most of all the latest updates on tennis, most especially, on Roger Federer.

But, have you ever thought that such activities we've done in the Internet can be a source of extra income? Yes, that's true! Would you believe that for every advertisements you click, somebody earns and you can earn money from it? Not just a single bucks. That's how powerful Internet is.

Elance. Work differently. oDesk. Love the way you work. Freelancer. Hire me.

However, for those career people or should I say professionals, a regular job is not enough what they earn from their company to suffice their needs. And one of the plan exists is to have another job that will make you earn an extra income. Though unfortunately, it's not allowed here in my country, there's still other way to do it.

Personally, it's one of the questions I've asked for myself, "How will I get a job using Internet?". Of course, since Internet is the only resource I have, then I start from there. Until I get an idea of working online by providing service or technically called freelancing.

I found out that there are many jobs available in the net where I can earn extra income, from an administrative support to software developments, all of these jobs are available in the net and there are lots of employers seeking for service providers or freelancers.

Yes, the competitions may be stiff but with the right skills and expertise and good communication, it's not hard to win a job that's right for me. And with time management, right attitude towards work, and most of all, delivering quality output, jobs will the one who will knock on me.

One of its pros that works well on my advantage is time management. I can work at my own time. Yes, employers set time frame and require strict compliance, there would be no problem with that as long as I manage my time well and do the job right. And what at stake is that I earn extra income depending how large a project is assigned to me. Not only that, it showcases my talents and skills and at the same time gain experiences that I eventually used at my workplace. Sometimes I gain friends, too.

It so easy, right? There are numerous freelance websites where I look for a job, visit them and apply for one. Tons of jobs are available everyday.

Enjoy working!!!

Share this:
Rate this post:
{[['']]}
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Feel free to share your thoughts.

JOBS-AT-FREELANCER.com


Philippines Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews The Number Cracker Blog TopOfBlogs Personal Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs Personal Blog Personal Blogs Online Marketing Globe of Blogs Personal blog at BlogFlare Blogging Fusion Blog Directory My Zimbio Top Personal-Journals Sites