Income Earned Online

Anonymous | Tuesday, November 17, 2009 at 10:28:00 PM | Be the first to comment! |
Tags: | | |
Filed Under:
NOTE: This was my second article posted at my WordPress blog in November 2009, more than a month after I've posted my first article entitled "Getting a Job Online". I've decided to transfer it here since I'm updating this site too often.

It's been a month since I've posted my first article to my blog entitled Getting A Job Online. After six months of providing services and still going, I almost made half-a-thousand dollar in total. You might be wondering that the income I earned during the span of six months is too small. But I would say it's big enough, considering that I'm working as a part-time only and the competition among applicants are too high.


With some barriers I've experienced, such as having different time zones compared to the project owners, I failed to catch up the schedules of accepting offers and invitations. Also, I tend to cancel good offers because of having conflicts with the schedule in my regular work.

For about six months and running, I gained a lot of experiences, learned new skills, and got some disappointments. But with the willingness, patience, have self-belief, trained to have good work ethics, being efficient to deliver quality output, and practiced time management, it gives me enough reasons to get going.

In fact, after every projects done, I've received good feedback from the project owners to prove that I made them satisfied with my work. In other words, satisfaction guaranteed! Having said that, I tend to received offers and invitations.

Also, some project owners are still considering me to work again with them. Lucky enough, if some of them builds long-term work relationship with me. That's 100% sure job and sure income, right? With such encouragement, it gives me inspiration and strives to be better.

The time that I put in working online really pays off. It also boost my self-esteem and believe that I can compete with skilled workers around the globe. I can say that it's a kind of an opportunity that's too reachable. You too can do it! You just have to buy the idea that it is possible to make money online. It also depends on how you believe in yourself, how you apply what you have learned, as well as how you use the skills and talents God has given you. Why waste time when you can use it wisely? Who knows, this might be an opportunity you've been waiting for?

Earning extra income online doesn't guarantee me to be rich but to be successful at it is what really matters. As long as I'm having fun and using my free time to do meaningful things, it's not bad after all.

Happy earning!!!

Share this:
Rate this post:
{[['']]}
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Feel free to share your thoughts.

JOBS-AT-FREELANCER.com


Philippines Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews The Number Cracker Blog TopOfBlogs Personal Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs Personal Blog Personal Blogs Online Marketing Globe of Blogs Personal blog at BlogFlare Blogging Fusion Blog Directory My Zimbio Top Personal-Journals Sites