Is It Really Possible to Make Money Online?

Jay | Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 5:07:00 AM | Be the first to comment! |
Tags: | | | | |
Filed Under:
Hello everyone! Happy Valentines Day...

When I decided to try working online, I never thought that the competition will be stiff and massive as the whole wide world is doing so. But I believe and I am confident enough that I can make it. I know I have the right skills and competencies that I can compete with the best online service providers out there.

The result? Yes, I did it.

Though, investing time and patient is hard and challenging but it's worth the waiting because I get use to it. Right now, I'm getting the right job at the right compensation without suffering my schedules and other tasks. Also, I'm counting and enjoying what I've earn is something I never thought would happen.

Make money online

Aside from earning, building credentials can be tough too. Why? That's the foundation of all these earning stuff. These credentials speaks for itself, louder than I ever thought. How? When a project owner knows that you're a heck of a quality service provider, they won't think twice of hiring you. As with my experience, I've build enough credentials to be trusted by project owners for long-term work relationship. Something I might consider stability on working online.

The clients that I have been working with still require my services. Of course, I never let them down, never waste their money and their valuable time. To my surprise, my clients never think twice on giving extra compensation if the quality of the output exceeded their expectations as I always did.

Patience is a virtue. Right attitude is a must.

I believe I can be successful enough. The growth and improvement can be transparently noticed as day passes by. I also noticed that I acquire more skills from clients who never hesitate on sharing new knowledge.

Aside from freelancing, working online offer lots of money making programs. There is one thing I been trying to do since I've started to become a freelancer. This is the world of marketing via affiliate programs.

I'm not a marketer and it's not really my stuff. But doing affiliations is easy because lots of guides teach me to do how and following directions is not that hard, right? I can easily see the results but if I really want to be successful, I need to have a good strategy to make. But what is that good strategy anyway? Honestly, I do not know. Mainly because I'm not a marketer, do not have enough convincing power.

Yes, I can earn commissions signing up on many and different affiliate programs but that's it. It's true and I'm still counting on them. Trying enough is not bad at all. A cent is big enough when gathered together, right. As they say "great thing starts from small beginnings".

I just need enough experience, learn how things going on, and using the right tools available, who knows, one day I can be as successful as others do. With many people using internet these days and spending lots of hours doing anything, this is not impossible even though it is really not my stuff. But there's no harm in trying anyway.

Good day!!!

Share this:
Rate this post:
{[['']]}
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Feel free to share your thoughts.

JOBS-AT-FREELANCER.com


Philippines Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews The Number Cracker Blog TopOfBlogs Personal Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs Personal Blog Personal Blogs Online Marketing Globe of Blogs Personal blog at BlogFlare Blogging Fusion Blog Directory My Zimbio Top Personal-Journals Sites