Hawaiian Corned Beef

Anonymous | Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 2:42:00 AM | Be the first to comment! |
Tags: | |
Filed Under:
I love to cook! Other says that I'm good at it. My colleagues even requested me to cook a main dish for our lunch to share. I'm not good at experimenting food because I'm not a chef. I cook the food the way how it is cooked by many. Or if I thought that ingredients could possibly be mixed together, then I will try.

Have you ever tried to cook the Hawaiian Corned Beef? Yes, it's good right? But I want to share with you my own version of this food!

HAWAIIAN CORNED BEEF
Ingredients:
1 can corned beef
1 can 25 ml pineapple chunks
1 piece onion (sliced)
3 tbsp cooking oil
salt to taste

Preparation:
Preheat the frying pan. Add cooking oil and make sure the surface of the pan is well-covered. Sautee the onion until it is slightly cooked. Put the corned beef and stir it occasionally. Add the pineapple chunks. Cover the pan and wait until pineapple chunks is slightly cooked. Slightly add the pineapple syrup and let it simmer for about 5 minutes until the syrup has already evaporated. Add salt to taste. When done, place it in a plate and garnish it with onion rings. Enjoy eating partnered with a plain or fried rice!

This dish is so easy to prepare and has the taste you can't resist. Maybe because I love any food with pineapple. Whatever it is, I'm sure you will surely love it!

Share this:
Rate this post:
{[['']]}
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Feel free to share your thoughts.

JOBS-AT-FREELANCER.com


Philippines Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews The Number Cracker Blog TopOfBlogs Personal Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs Personal Blog Personal Blogs Online Marketing Globe of Blogs Personal blog at BlogFlare Blogging Fusion Blog Directory My Zimbio Top Personal-Journals Sites