Dealing with Financial Difficulties

Jay | Thursday, October 07, 2010 at 1:31:00 AM | Be the first to comment! |
Tags: | | | | | | |
Filed Under:
Living in debt is one of the painful realities to be experienced by a person who for once lived in a life satisfactorily. Struggling to come up a single penny to pay off debt can be so frustrating, most especially when there's nobody to run to, to help you out of it.

The worst thing that happens is dealing with phone calls which lets you morally turned down and getting rid of the piece of hope you are holding in, in order to start once again and bringing back the life that is temporarily put on hold.

But what can you do? You have an obligation to face, a certain task at hand to work on.

Financial difficulties

Currently, I am in that situation right now and I admit I don't know how to get out of it. It is one of a hell of experience in my life that I don't want to remember when I passed it.

How can I get out of debt?

Yes, I do have work and an extra work. But how can I move on when outstanding balances are all demandable? How can I pay off all these debts when the income earned still short?

Sigh. Think. Think. Think.

I run into a group to seek an advices on how to deal agents which demoralizes and threat their clients, how to deal with defaulted accounts, programs offered, and most especially, those people trying to be somebody, a lawyer for one.

Thank God and their advices where pretty much helpful as their advices coming from personal experiences and now teaching and helping others to stand.

Ok. Worries are still there but not that much. Debts are still debts but I know now what to do.

But I'm so grateful, that despite the struggles that comes each day, I still know how to drop myself on laughing, laughing at this kind of crisis. Sometimes, it is a sort of an icebreaker which helps me to be at peace even though realistically it's hard.

But thankfully, I'm not the type of person which seriously getting through this by doing nothing. Instead of getting fear and cry, I used this situation of nothingness to move on and start the life which I supposed I'm living in.

Honestly, I really miss it. To live life in full satisfaction. A lesson needs to be learned and I learned a lot from it.

Actions need to be started immediately or else, otherwise, I will see my head below the waters.

One day, the tables will be turned around and by that day comes, I'm seeing myself laughing in full happiness. No phone calls, no demand letters, no worries at all.

Right now, focus and actions are the keys. But most of all, prayer is my weapon.

Share this:
Rate this post:
{[['']]}
Like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated. Feel free to share your thoughts.

JOBS-AT-FREELANCER.com


Philippines Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews The Number Cracker Blog TopOfBlogs Personal Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs Personal Blog Personal Blogs Online Marketing Globe of Blogs Personal blog at BlogFlare Blogging Fusion Blog Directory My Zimbio Top Personal-Journals Sites