Stir-Fried Round Egg Noodles

Anonymous | Sunday, April 04, 2010 at 8:44:00 PM | 2 Comments so far |
Tags: | |
Filed Under:
Experimenting on cooking food is not my stuff but I do it rarely. Last year, that's what I've done when I think of something to be served on the table, to commemorate the day of a past loved one.

In order I could serve more food, I think of something that's low on budget. Until, I got the idea of trying something new, that is, to cook stir-fried miki noodles. Yes, that was the first time I do it. The recipe in playing in my mind as well as on how to do it. So, I went to market and bought all the ingredients needed. When all things were set, I started to cook. Here's my version of stir-fried miki noodles.

Miki noodles
STIR-FRIED MIKI NOODLES
Ingredients:
1 pack round egg noodles or miki noodles
1/4 kilo pork, diced
1/2 kilo cabbage, shredded
1/4 kilo carrots, stripped
1/2 clove onion
4 pcs garlic, minced
1 tsp black pepper
4 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup warm water
salt to taste


Preparation:
*Vegetable oil is just an alternative when no oil is extracted from pork.

Soak the miki noodles in warm water and then set aside. Preheat the pan and put the pork fats. When oil is already extracted, add the pork meat. Let it cook until it is toasted. When done remove it in the pan and set aside.

Using the extracted oil from pork fat, saute the garlic until golden brown, then add onion. Put cabbage and carrots together. Add the soy sauce and black pepper, stir occasionally. Drain and mix the miki noodles. Steam for a couple of minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add salt to taste. Serve while it's hot.

Cook more with just a small budget. Enjoy eating with a cup of rice.

Share this:
Rate this post:
{[['']]}
Like it?

2 comments:

Your comments are highly appreciated. Feel free to share your thoughts.

  1. Thanks for this very delicious recipe. I already cook it and it was really nice and easy to cook. I hope that you can also share a stir fried chicken because I know that you are a great chef because of this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edmon! Thanks and you like the recipe I've shared. Yes, it is indeed very easy to cook and of course, it tasted good. I like the food very much. I do know some easy to prepare recipes and I will share it here...

      Delete

JOBS-AT-FREELANCER.com


Philippines Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews The Number Cracker Blog TopOfBlogs Personal Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory Personal Blogs Personal Blog Personal Blogs Online Marketing Globe of Blogs Personal blog at BlogFlare Blogging Fusion Blog Directory My Zimbio Top Personal-Journals Sites